Saturday, June 9, 2012

Why Worry???

I was thinking of making a post about life lessons and values, but I'm not a philosopher, so ..... Yeah.Therefore, I decided to talk about one thing.
Talking about life is really fun, you know, even if it's boring sometimes. There's this one damn thing in our lives, called Worry. People worry. I worry, you worry. Normal people worry at least once in their lifetimes. Worrying is absolutely normal, you see. But check out this awesome picture I got from 9GAG! ;D


People HAVE problems too, but can you do something about it? Yes? No?
If the answer is yes, then why worry?
No? Then why worry too?
If you don't have any problems in your life, then .. Why worry? :))

See, there are no reason at all for us to be worried! So, don't worry and be happy!
Have a great day!


Sincerely,
LittleJ

No comments:

Post a Comment